Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting to know you....wait wrong show.....

Ok so last night Scott has us come up with a biography for our character, to help us get into character and more believable. OK either some people have way too much time on their hands, or I just don't know how to be creative. Some of the things that people came up with were a HOOT! Yes I did just say a Hoot! Margeau's was hysterical, I swear che had about 4 pages of notes. And everyone had to come up with an embarassing story about Jeff's character Rob, some of these were damn......Like it was mentioned last nightduring the table talk, no wonder the guy is so screwed up socially and relationship wise. I would get into it, but it would take way too long and it's our little secret, although I don't know if I'll be able to look at Jeff and not think about these stories about his character.

A little about my character is that his full name is Simon Leonard Kleptonovich. Get it? Well my family was sort of a modern day tribe of gypsies, and we made a living by stealing things, and scamming people. Well when I was a teenager I left the family and started scamming on my own, but one day I saw the light and wanted to go straight, but I was so used to the stealing world that I couldn't even stop, sometimes I wouldn't even know I was stealing anything. Well one day I happened to go into Rob's store and I lifted a record, and Barry caught me and when they asked my name, Barry came up with Klepto-boy for a nick name. Rob was such a nice guy that he told me to come into the store any time, and if I would lift something (by accident) I would just have to bring it back the next day. See what a great guy.......So now you know a little about my character.

I will write more later,
Klepto-boy

No comments: