Monday, June 9, 2008

"Sometimes all you need is a sliver of hope...."

Well yesterday (Sunday) we had our Sitzprobe with the band. Overall I didn't think it was that bad. I know how Scott was feeling, I have been in that position so many times, you know how you want it to sound, and it doesn't sound that way, and you are trying to think of how to improve it, and you hear everyone talking around you and you just want to explode. Well that is the way I feel during tech week sometimes. Either that or I just have a complete melt down, totally breaking down and crying because I can't handle the pressure anymore.

I think this show is in good standing, now the band knows sort of what is going on, they know what they need to practice on, and where they have solo lines. I think once the band starts to groove we are going to blow the audience away.

I feel sort of bad that I havent' gotten to bond with this cast as much as I usually do. Well for this show I am still living in Wentzville which is a bitch to drive every night, especially after the days when I work and then do a full out rehearsal. Hopefully that will change soon or at least during the run of the show. I am looking for a place to live, had a couple of options, but some have fizzled out. Started out looking for just an apartment but now it looks like I am looking for a house.

Well I think rehearsal tonight should be great. I know everyone is worried about one thing or another, but I think that will bump the adrenaline up, and give us the energy we need. Yeah we run with costumes tonight if you choose to. I only have one costume change and there is plenty of time for me to change so I am not worrying about it.

Well I better get to work. Thanks for reading, and we will let you know how HELL week is going!

Klepto-boy

No comments: