Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here we go again

SO it has been a while since the last post, but I have sort of been unwinding, and going through realtor hell! I put a bid on a condo, got accepted, and then my dad is going in on the loan with me to help me out, I have to say I have my problems with my parents, but they are some of the most supportive parents you could ever have. Well yesterday after a decent day at work, I get home, and they say they have bad news, the loan didn't go through. I was devistated, so I sat downstairs feeling sorry for myself, and just sulking. Well After coming home tonight my dad went to a different bank, and they are going to give us the loan, so hopefully the paperwork will go through on this one. I know I am not getting my hopes up, until I have those keys in my hand.

Last weekend was such a rush. What a great opening weekend. I am so proud of this show, and so happy that my good friend Robin, mentioned me to Scott to be a part of this show. Everyone says there are no small actors, I am the largest actor onstage, but with one of the smaller parts, and I can tell you I feel like I am working just as hard to give a great performance just like our leads are.

I have been reading the reviews and they have been great. Of course there has to be that one, that mentions something negative, and really there hasn't been much negative said about this show. I have to disagree with the review about Nikki. It is one persons opinion. I remember getting a review once that said my singing didn't impress, and I pride myself on my voice. That review knocked me down for a long time. You know what that review pushed me even harder to be better, even if I wasn't bad to begin with. Pleas Nikki don't take these reviews too seriously. I don't know who the reviewer was, but sometimes these people think they know everything about music, but don't know squat! You are fabulous onstage, and we are happy that we got you in our show....Miss Liz 3.0! You are amazing, and just keep doing what you are doing!

God I love this cast! Thank you guys for making an old fart like me have so much fun onstage. And again thank you Scott for giving this fat, grey-haired Klpto-boy a chance to be onstage again.

See everyone tomorrow, to get pumped up to do the show!

Love you all!
Klepto-boy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a GREAT job, and I'm so glad we get to work together. There are no small roles, only small actors...and I think you and I live up to our roles nicely!!

Glad your dad went for another loan--we'll be neighbors!

xoxo,
GoGo

Trisha Bakula said...

Dude. Green-haired. You have green hair... Not gray. Hehehe.