Saturday, May 17, 2008

".....a tone poem"

Ok so we have gotten through with most of the blogging, except for a couple of numbers that the girls and Jeff have to do tomorrow during their blocking rehearsals with Robin. I have said this before, and I will continue to say this, I am so impressed with this cast. I read in Margeau's blog that she was a bit uncomfortable in some of the things that we have to do, but I have to say that I am not feeling too at ease with some fo the stuff we have to do either, but I think that once we start to get into it, I will. It has just been a long time since I have been onstage, and I am feeling a bit out of sorts.

A few years ago I had a herniated disc removed from my spine in my neck, and I have felt ever since then I haven't had the voice that I had back then. I know people probably just think I am making things up, but to pop to a high note, it doesn't do it as easily. You are probably saying well, you just need to keep practicing it. I have been practicing it in this show, and it isn't getting easier, actually I think it is getting harder. I could be psyching myself out, but I don't know.

Well enough of that......god, how depressing. This afternoon the "customers and store staff" are heading on an outing to the Record Exchange, I think that is where we said we were going, to study the customers and staff at a real record store. Plus we are supposed to be writing a background on our characters, so maybe I can get some ideas as to how Klepto boy is going to act.

Klepto boy is out of here empty handed.......til later

No comments: