Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"It's no Problem...."

OK so last night we did some publicity shots and ran through Act I, roughtly, but I think it went pretty well. I feel so sorry for Jeff for having bunch of lines to memorize. Hell I only have about 6 lines and I screwed them up last night. The show is coming together, it is hard to think of things to do onstage almost the entire show, because the customers are shopping almost the entire show. Last night we had our starts and stops, but that was expected with memorized lines and off book for the first time. I do have to remind myself not to get too wild and crazy with the head because I don't want to get another herniated disc in my neck, and last night I felt like I overdid it a little, so I just need to figure out how much I can.

Last Saturday we had an "outing" with some of the guys to go to the REcord Exchange, and see what it is like to shop at a real record store with LPs and not CDs. We had such a great time. Every once and a while you would hear someone shout "Oh my god!" I never knew Zak was a Muppet movie freak! I found my record that I will be looking at through the show, you'll have to come see the show to tell me what song or LP I had. We got some props and records for the show, and the manager at the Exchange actually had a cast for 45's that Jeff needs as a prop. Well we then went to Jeff's for Burgers and Chicken, etc... But what a great store and what a great time bonding with some of the guys that I haven't gotten to know. Found out that Zach knows Micheal Ramey who did Joseph with me with Bravo Theatre Group. They went to school together at AMDA, small world..

Well I gotta look through Act II this afternoon and see what I need to remember. We did this act not too long ago so it should be too rough. I also need to work on my "biography" for my character for Thursday. Well until next time, keep the stolen goods hidden until you get home.....

Klepto-boy

No comments: