Friday, May 9, 2008

*BLEEP!*

Ok that was the fun word last night at rehearsal. THose of you that know me, know that I am not "hip", or "down with it" or what ever the phrase is that says that you are cool. I think this is a sign that I am getting old. Who would have thought that this preachers kid would be in a show where one of the lyrics he has to sing is "Pissin' on your grave" over and over again. But I am not the only one, I have known Jeff for at least 9 years now, and I have never seen him do rap but he is in this show, but he is younger, and hipper than I am. He really is doing a great job, the whole cast is. I am having a blast watch the rehearsal process with a different group. I have gotten so robotic, and do things the same way everytime, and I really don't look at the meaning behind some of the lines, and i see Scott do that, and i am amazed.
Well I am excited that I don't have to be at rehearsal on Monday, actually I wish I was there insted of my choir concert with the kids that I teach. They are really terrors. THey've lead me to the discovery that I am not a teacher, and I don't want to be a teacher. But I only have 6 more hours with them. WOO HOO!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, some of the kids are great, and are really trying hard, but they get pushed out of the way by the kids that talk all the time......OK sorry I was going off on a tangent. I hope this finds you all well. This "pimp" (yeah right) is signing off.

Klepto-boy

No comments: