Sunday, March 28, 2010

Holy Cow!

Yes today I felt just like a cow. We had a clen up choreography rehearsal with out Robin, she was out with the stomach flu.....hope you are feeling better......but it was a really good rehearsal. We got a lot of things cleaned, not sure if they were all the way Robin originally choreographed it, but we got it together, and things are looking nice.

I just felt like a huge old cow. I am having a terrible time turning, and horrific time trying to sing and dance, and just feel really old. Mike Dowdy, my "brother/lover" in the show and I were saying in the back today, we are the composers of the show, shouldn't we be playing the music that all these people are dancing to? Well Scott didn't see it that way. Hey we tried.

It will take time, and I will get there, I just need to buck up and do it. Hopefully I'll lose a little weight during this run....WOO HOO!

I am having a great time with this show, and so glad that I got cast. I hope you all come to see it, and help support us. We have worked so hard on this show, and we would like to get some great audiences. Tell your friends, come one, come all......be prepared for a dark, but wonderful show.

More later.

Night all
Phil

2 comments:

GoGo said...

Oh sweetie...I feel ya! I sat home and ate all weekend...I'm going to be 'Queenie: the sow". oy.

Sorry I couldn't be there but I wasn't originally called and I had plans with the family. I've missed a LOT of family stuff b/c I hadn't had it as conflicts when I was first cast and didn't feel like I should ask off (like my son's first school play), so I couldn't miss this family day.

I SO need dance brush-up, though. I'm proud of you--you're doing great work and I'm thrilled to be working with you!

xoxo,
Queenie/Margeau

Scott Miller said...

You're doing awesomely, Joel!!