Saturday, May 8, 2010

Composers.....

Well tonight is the last show of the third weekend. Thursday was, shall I say, "interesting" show. We are coming off of 4 days rest, and some of our minds just weren't as concentrated as they should have been. I can't believe that there are only four more performances of this show. I will be sad when this show is over, I love the show, and I have loved playing Phil.

Deborah had a wonderful cast party last night at her home. I haven't been able to go out much after the show, because either I have to work the next day, or I have to get home to let the dog out. He is only a 6 month old puppy, and I guess I spoil him, but I hate leaving him alone for more than 6 hours. I live by myself so there is no one else to help watch him. But last night was fun. Sitting with Deborah's pets, eating some wonderful pasta, and Mara's AMAZING taco dip. I just loved how you got it in that formation on the plate Mara, if I would have made it it would have landed right smack dab in the middle of the plate, but how you got it almost slightly hanging off one edge, I'll never know how you did it. Then we watched a video that is a New Line tradition, and then the infamous Cowbell skit from SNL. Well after that I was exhausted after working all day, then the show, and then the party. TOnight I doubt I will be able to go out to Todd and Brians. I would love to, but I have to work again tomorrow, and I can't be half asleep two days in a row.

Well it is almost luchtime here at the Manor, so I will sign off for now. Hope to see you all at the show. Remember is you are waiting to see the show next weekend, all I have to say is get your tickets early. I have a sneaking suspicion that Saturday is going to be packed. I have heard a lot of people are coming that day, and I would hate to see anyone getting turned away from this show.

Ta! Ta!

Phil

No comments: