Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't know if this is working yet

Yeah, so I haven't gotten hooked up to the Blog page on the New Line Theatre Website, but I am going to continue to write in my own little world.
Yeah last night we had a rehearsal/read-thru of the show with the whole cast. Wow what a great group of people. I used to think I was talented, but the line delivery and timing of lines, just blew me away. Luckily I won't make too much of a fool of myself since I only have like 6 spoken lines in the whole play. Then again I gotta save my voice for the singing aspect of the show. I realized last night I have to be careful with my voice. While teaching yesterday, something I am not to pleased with at the moment, I had to rasie my voice several times with the 7th grade class, and sometimes to the 8th grade class, and I lost my voice. Well I didn't lose my voice, I just lost the ability to control it , so singing the high A and Ab's were a little difficult last night, I still have a sore throat today, dang it.
I guess that most of the cast went out last night after rehearsal for dinner, but I feel bad that I am not doing things with the cast, but I live in Wentzville at the moment, something I hope to remedy soon, but finding an apartment closer to work, now that I have a real job, with real money, and insurance, god I love that word. SO if anyoe knows of a cheap decent sized apartment, let me know. I gotta a lot of junk, after living in my house for three years, I collected a lot of stuff I didn't need.
Well I should get back to work, it is getting late, and I really haven't done anything yet.

Keep blogging
Klepto boy

No comments: